- Only pre-registered WTM Latin America visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend WTM Latin America.
- WTM Latin America is a travel trade event and, therefore, all visitors must be working in, or be associated to, the travel industry. Attendance is strictly limited to persons over the age of 16 years.
- Visitors who have not pre-registered will have to pay an admission fee of R$ 150,00 to enter World Travel Market Latin America.
- Visitors are required to wear business dress as a condition of entry.
- Visitors should be involved in, or have some connection or interest in the travel trade and/or tourism industries and associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from WTM Latin America.
- Anyone obtaining a WTM Latin America visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave WTM Latin America.
- Anyone attending WTM Latin America should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- Anyone attending WTM Latin America must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt WTM Latin America.
- Press badges at WTM Latin America are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers, Broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the travel industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their application. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official WTM Latin America photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at WTM Latin America. Anyone attending WTM Latin America consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing WTM Latin America in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at WTM Latin America without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from WTM Latin America and Expo Center Norte who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom